Map of the Oakland Raiders Parking Lot
Current Raider Parking Pass Auctions!
Raiders vs Steelers (September 23rd), "Oakland Raiders Reserved Parking pass Lot A vs Pittsburgh Steelers"
Upcoming Raider Away Games -- Parking Passes
Sunday Sept 16th, @Miami Dolphins
Sunday Sept 30th, @Denver Broncos
See here for past auction information.
2010 Parking & Coliseum Information
From the Raiders official site, they list the current parking information as:
Coliseum parking spaces accommodate automobiles, motorcycles, and over-sized vehicles, including RVs, buses, trailers, and limousines. Designated space is also provided in all lots for disabled guests.
Cost: $33 per Car. This includes a $3 city imposed parking tax
Opening gates: The Raiders parking lot gates open 5 hours prior to game start
- Line-up for early arriving vehicles will begin at 5:00 a.m. for all lots and all gates. Please note that for games with kickoff times after 5:00 p.m., line-up will begin at 11:00 a.m.
- Overnight parking is prohibited.
- By Oakland City Ordinance, all D.J. set-ups, bands, performances, and amplified noise or music are prohibited. This policy will be enforced by law enforcement and violations may result in confiscation of equipment and/or citations.
- Bills larger than $20.00 will not be accepted.
- Limousine and RV parking is $75.00 per game. Please contact the Raiders Ticket Office to pre-purchase your limousine parking pass.
- Over-sized vehicles, including RVs, buses, and trailers, must have a pre-purchased pass for the over-sized vehicle parking lot. Please contact the Raider Ticket Office for more information.
- The Oakland Raiders Fan Code of Conduct will be enforced in all parking lots. Visit www.raiders.com for the complete Code of Conduct. Behavior prohibited by the Code of Conduct will not be tolerated in the parking lots.
2008 Parking & Coliseum Changes
Beginning with the 2008 season, McAfee Coliseum has instituted policies in the parking lots and stadium to comply with the Oakland Municipal Code, enhance fans' tailgate experience, and be responsive to fan feedback. Please be aware of these changes as you make tailgate and game day plans. We appreciate your help in making the Coliseum and parking lots an enjoyable environment for all fans, guests, and tailgaters.
The Oakland Raiders play at McAfee Coliseum in Oakland,
CA. Tailgating in the parking lots outside the coliseum is one of
the best experiences of going to a Raider game. But, you'll need
to know some tips in order to get a spot before the lot sells
Gates open 5 hours before game start time.
With the new pricing structure for game tickets
started in 2006, games are now selling out again. Which means
the parking lot is also selling out. You'll want to arrive
before 10am for 1pm games if you want to get into any of the main
lots. Otherwise, you're headed to overflow parking, which is
Stadium gates open 2 hour prior to game. Club gates (Club/Suite tickets only) open 3 hours prior to game.
Here are some direct links to the Raiders website with
parking and other information:
Raiders Tailgating Rules and Parking Info
Official Site of the Oakland Raiders
Oakland Raiders Super
Other Raiders parking lot rules:
Spaces are designed to fit vehicles up to 20
feet. Anything larger will be sent to the RV lot.
Reserving spaces is not permitted.
Charcoal must be extinguished and disposed of in the
provided fireproof containers.
Quotes from Oakland Raider fans:
"The A Holes by the A Pole have been congregating in Club Lot A on the North Side of the Oakland
Coliseum for many seasons. With a relentless passion for good times, BBQed meat, and a healthy dislike for anything not Silver and Black. We like good tunes, AC/DC, Snoop, Too Short, Hammer, Sinatra, and Sammy Davis, Jr. We have appreciation for the best things in life including the King of Beers and of course the
Champagne (of beers). We like Tequila.. Yes indeed." Chris R.
2011 Lot A Reserved Pass
Sept 23rd Raiders / Steelers Available Pass!
Example B Lot Pass
Search for BLACK HOLE Tickets!